Last updated on November 27th, 2023 at 06:06 pm
WordPress, an open-source content management system (CMS), enables users to create websites, blogs, and applications.
It’s available in two main versions:
- Provides a user-friendly platform for creating websites, blogs, and more.
- Offers hosting services, including unmetered bandwidth and security features like firewalls and encryption.
- Offers the self-hosted version of WordPress, allowing users to install and customize it on their web hosting.
- It provides complete control over your website, making it a popular choice for developers and those who want full customization.
Why Popular Brands Use WordPress?
Many popular brands use WordPress for several compelling reasons:
- User-Friendly Content Management: WordPress is known for its user-friendly interface, making it easy for non-technical staff to manage and update content on the website.
- Customizability: WordPress offers a wide range of themes and plugins, allowing brands to customize their websites to align with their unique branding and design requirements.
- SEO-Friendly: WordPress is inherently well-optimized for search engines, which is crucial for brands seeking to improve their online visibility.
- Scalability: WordPress can handle small blogs and large corporate websites, making it a versatile platform that can grow with a brand’s needs.
- Cost-Effective: It’s cost-effective, especially for brands on a budget, as it eliminates the need for expensive custom website development.
- Community and Support: The large WordPress community provides support, and extensive resources are available for troubleshooting and improving the website.
- E-commerce Capabilities: With plugins like WooCommerce, WordPress can serve as an excellent platform for e-commerce, which is essential for many big brands.
- Security: WordPress has robust security features and regularly releases updates to address vulnerabilities.
With that said, let’s look at the most popular brands that use WordPress.
This post will be frequently updated as new sites emerge and others migrate to different platforms.
NASA, or the National Aeronautics and Space Administration, is the United States’ premier space agency responsible for various space-related activities and scientific research.
They use the WordPress website to bring you the latest news, images, and videos from America’s space agency, pioneering the future in space exploration, scientific discovery, and more.
2. Sony Music
Sony Music is a significant player in the music industry. It is an American multinational music company owned by Sony Entertainment and managed by the American umbrella division of the Japanese multinational corporation.
Sony Music has a diverse roster of artists and operates under various labels. It is known for its significant presence in the music publishing industry, with Sony Music Publishing being the world’s No. 1 music publishing company, boasting an extensive collection of songs.
They use WordPress to deliver their extensive collection of songs.
TechCrunch is a prominent news WordPress website blog that reports the latest developments in the technology industry, including startups, venture capital funding, and events in Silicon Valley.
It was founded on June 11, 2005, and has become a well-respected source for tech-related news, opinions, and analysis.
TechCrunch covers many topics within the tech sector, making it a valuable resource for staying updated on the rapidly evolving tech landscape.
It’s known for its in-depth articles, interviews with industry leaders, and its role in tracking the growth and innovation of various tech companies. They are using WordPress.
4. Meta Newsroom
Meta Newsroom is the official communication platform for Meta Platforms, Inc., the parent company of Facebook and other related entities.
It serves as a source for the latest news, announcements, and media resources related to Meta and its various products and initiatives.
They are using WordPress to deliver Meta’s latest news, announcements, and media resources.
5. Microsoft News
Microsoft offers a dedicated news section on its official WordPress website, providing stories, features, events, and press materials.
Some recently featured stories include updates on HoloLens 2 and India’s largest bank’s use of Microsoft technology.
cPanel is a popular web hosting control panel software developed by cPanel, LLC. It offers a user-friendly graphical interface (GUI) and automation tools, simplifying server and website management.
7. Angry Birds
Angry Birds is a popular franchise that includes various games and media. The website lets visitors download games, watch videos, and purchase items in the shop.
8. The New York Times Company
“The abbreviation””nytco” is associated with The New York Times Company, a well-known media organization that publishes the New York Times Newspaper.”The abbreviation “nytco” is associated with The New York Times Company, a well-known media organization that publishes the New York Times Newspaper.
Also Read: How To Register a Domain Name
9. The White House
The White House website uses WordPress. The site has a clean layout and presents the latest bills, legislation, statements, and more.
10. New York Post
The New York Post, often abbreviated as NY Post, is a prominent American conservative daily tabloid newspaper published in New York City.
It covers a wide range of topics, including breaking news, sports, business, entertainment, opinion, real estate, culture, and fashion.
The newspaper has a significant online presence with a website (NYPost.com) and active social media profiles on Twitter and Instagram.
We hope this article helped you learn about Most Popular Brands That Are Using WordPress. You may also want to see our ultimate post on How to Start a Blog: The Ultimate Checklist , and All You Need to Know about WordPress Theme 2023, and How to Make a WordPress Website In 2023.
Let us know what you think in the comments below!